ACPM Executive Members are an exclusive group of organizations that are essential to the integrity of our work on behalf of the retirement income industry.
Our Executive Member organizations are dedicated to a viable and sustainable retirement income system in Canada. When advice is required on retirement income issues, our Executive Member representatives provide unique perspectives and guidance based on their experience, networks and knowledge.
BENEFITS OF EXECUTIVE MEMBERSHIP
- Complimentary Individual Memberships
- No-cost trial periods for eBlast programs
- Major discounts for the ACPM National Conference, regional events, promotional opportunities, CareerPost and marketing programs
- Exclusive Invitations to the Chair’s Invitational Dinner and Executive Member Roundtable
- “CONTACT”, the monthly e-newsletter with free corporate profiles
- “Members Only” website access
- No-cost webinars available for all Executive Members
- Listings in “CareerPost”, the ACPM service for employers and career seekers
- Listings on the ACPM website and in the Annual Report
- Pre-release versions of ACPM papers and letters
- Voting and Nomination Rights at the Annual General Meeting
- Direct access to ACPM officers and senior staff
There are two types of Executive Membership: Leadership and Supporting levels.
Listing of current Executive Members
Complete information brochure
To access the Executive Membership form, click HERE for the online form OR HERE for the PDF form.
For any other questions, please contact: email@example.com