Monday, March 26, 2018
Longevity Risk Transfers for Pension Plans
A Coming of Age
The pension and longevity risk transfer landscape is evolving at a rapid pace. Plan sponsors are now managing risk through innovative pension and longevity risk transfer solutions all around the world. This webinar will allow plan sponsors to keep up-to-date on the solutions available to help them navigate today’s evolving market and join the group of market leaders that are managing this risk.
This insightful one-hour webinar delves into:
- what is happening in the pension and longevity risk transfer market globally and in Canada
- the types of risk transfer pension plans may choose to explore
- recent research findings on Canadian longevity and the impact longevity improvements have on risk transfer
- case studies of organizations who have chosen to transfer their risk to a third party
The webinar is hosted by experts in the longevity field:
- Amy Kessler, SVP & Head of Longevity Risk transfer at Prudential Retirement in the United States, has overseen some of the largest and most innovative pension and longevity risk transfers across the globe
- Arnaud Bensoussan, VP, Longevity Risk Transfer, Prudential Retirement in the United States
- Ian Edelist, CEO of Club Vita Canada, is on the forefront of longevity research and risk analysis in Canada
DATE: Monday, March 26, 2018
TIME: 12:00pm–1:00pm ET
Amy Kessler, SVP & Head of Longevity Risk Transfer, Prudential Retirement
Arnaud Bensoussan, VP, Longevity Risk Transfer, Prudential Retirement
Ian Edelist, CEO, Club Vita Canada
ACPM Members - COMPLIMENTARY
Non-Members - $75.00 plus applicable taxes
To Register for this important webinar, please click HERE.
IMPORTANT : IF YOUR REGISTRATION IS COMPLIMENTARY, PLEASE SELECT 'CHEQUE' AS YOUR METHOD OF PAYMENT. Login information will be circulated closer to the date of the webinar.
NOTE: ACPM provides numerous webinars during the year. Become an ACPM Member and they're all FREE. Click HERE for Membership details.